Friday, October 15, 2010

Welcome!

For some time now, I've wanted to take the time to write down my thoughts... I've mostly resisted the whole blog thing because:
  1. We already have a family blog.
  2. I hardly ever post to that one either!
  3. What do I have to say that's really compelling?
I toyed with the idea of posting to our family blog, but it is mostly a compilation of our experiences as SoCal transplants to Wisconsin, and what I want to write about is really more concerned with music, theology and things that occur to me around those subjects.

So, here we are... if you want to come along for what may be a rather diverse journey, please join me.


2 comments:

  1. Hi little brother, this could prove to be interesting, as well as a healthy exchange given the platform of "music, theolgy and the things that surround them". So may I be the first to successfully post.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have been active participateing in worship at Grace community in Comanche, OK. I was invited to bring the message next Sunday. I have been out of the pulpit for over 7 years, so this will be a pray through experience. I believe that regardless how familiar we become with service, we should never operate out of pride, but give the Word "with fear & trembling" realizing the responsibilty to rightly divide the truth. Your prayers are coveted!

    ReplyDelete